I just got my Curve yesterday so I'm not really 'schooled' on everything there is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jankel no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241D3526

Internet settings on BB Curve

Advertisement

I just got my Curve yesterday so I'm not really 'schooled' on everything there is to know about it. One of the things I'm having trouble with concerns internet options. For a page the requires a login for the whole site it will let me log in and look at the first page that comes up. Then when I click away from it, it's telling me that I'm not signed in. Any help with how to fix this so I'll stay logged in the whole time while I'm on the web page I'm looking at?

Natox no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24207E4A

Re: Internet settings on BB Curve

Welcome to the Stacks , if you require to stay on the web page , you can select the option of HIDE and you can come back to the same one later, as far as staying logged on, it depends if you want to move to another page? you can only view and work on one page only ..

jankel no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241D3526

Re: Internet settings on BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by Natox
    Welcome to the Stacks , if you require to stay on the web page , you can select the option of HIDE and you can come back to the same one later, as far as staying logged on, it depends if you want to move to another page? you can only view and work on one page only ..
    I'm talking about when you are signing in to say a blogging website and you click to update or something of the sort. After I log in it displays the page I would normally get when I log in. Then when I click to update the blog it tells me I'm signed out.