Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by dem125 where can u download the regular moodi.and is it ota Dem, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    where can u download the regular moodi.and is it ota
    Dem, did you find the link? Start with this site on your P-C and go from there.

The only disadvantage with Moodio is that you don't get an icon with it. You have to use a bookmark for the site on your BB and get to it that way. Small price to pay though since it's free and works so well.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    check the flycast site..looks bomb....go to the site it will be out in few days.you can put ur email and they will let you know as soon as its released...

Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    i seriously would wait. the brand new Flycast is comming to blackberry
    http://mobile.flycast.fm/ check it out, comes out Nov.4 wait 3 days ^_^ and its FREE
    Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    check the flycast site..looks bomb....go to the site it will be out in few days.you can put ur email and they will let you know as soon as its released...
    Just so you'll know, Flycast is loaded via iTunes and therefore, I guess, has a connection with it. That's fine if you want that. Moodio isn't and I'd rather have a free independent radio application for my BB - my me that works better. I'm not against iTunes and I DO use it - I have a video iPod, for example, and get a LOT of podcasts, and tunes thru iTunes.

UPDATE: Ignore all that iTunes stuff above - that's for the iPhone version. If you want to get the beta you sign up - I think that's already been mentioned previously.

FYI, I also use MFRadio but it was very difficult to set up - when I got it, it didn't even officially support BB and I couldn't begin to give instructions for getting it to work - it was all trial and error until I got it up.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 11-01-2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: correction.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    You should check out the forums on Mon, Weds, and Fri. Tiascurve66 does an internet radio show. She takes all your requests. If she doesn't have it, she will get. She'll post in the forums when she is on and those days are pretty regular for her unless something happens.[/quote]

Sounds interesting.. You have the station?
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

Quote Originally Posted by BklynEddie View Post
    Sounds interesting.. You have the station?
    It's a forum like here and you'll see it if you look at new posts and scroll down until you find it.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    It's a thread like here and you'll see it if you look at new posts and scroll down until you find it.
    Thanks jblack, I didn't know there was a thread for it.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 11-01-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

jlatessa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Moodio is great. I use it also.

mljenkins no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the only other one is vradio. It plays music by the genres/categories. U can download it OTA from getjar.com

KimH01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The FlyCast app is now available to dl for free from their site. Register from your computer & log-in w/ your curve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12