Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, we're in an 8900 thread, so I'm assuming you have the 8900 which would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Well, we're in an 8900 thread, so I'm assuming you have the 8900 which would explain why you have so much free space.

So memory isn't your issue and honestly, I've never seen that error before. Granted, I'm on an antiquated device (8310 ), so I'm sorry to say I really don't know what that error means.

Any other 8900 owners care to chime in on this?

dhoffay no está en línea Stack level 2
    Even just to try to free up space on the phone via txfering media to my SD card would do. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!!

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Battery pull!! Lol well if I never know what's wrong that's what I usually do. Or load a new os or ones that have been getting good reviews. Hmm but other then that... Clearing cache? Re-sending service books? Idk just throwing stuff out there. Haven't really heard of anybody having trouble loading apps on 8900.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well i just made an account in Moodio.com. It was simple and easy, added stations into it, and then as explained went to the given site on my cell. After logging in there, and upon clicking a station to play, i get the info box "Switch to WAP for streaming media?". But when i press okay to go ahead with it, it opens the media player, however instantly i get a message "Cannot find web address. Verify that this web address is valid."

Need help with this issue please.
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

Well the phone i am using is 8900..

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Just got an 8900 the other day, loving it. One of my favorite apps is Stitcher Radio - it streams news and such. Working wonderfully on EDGE via AT&T.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Just got an 8900 the other day, loving it. One of my favorite apps is Stitcher Radio - it streams news and such. Working wonderfully on EDGE via AT&T.
    So you are not getting any error while streaming? Strange!! Seems something wrong with the settings part?

Need help, guys!!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by adils View Post
    So you are not getting any error while streaming? Strange!! Seems something wrong with the settings part?

Need help, guys!!
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/125
    No, works like a charm.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

nealpolshuk no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had issue until I changed my apn setting to epc.tmobile.com (for tmobile users only)
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

Well my problem still persists even though I enabled APN settings from TCP/IP menu. Any suggestions, what could I be doing wrong?
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123