Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Espn radio...anyone have a good suggestion? I've tried moodio with no success. ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry Curve forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Espn radio...anyone have a good suggestion? I've tried moodio with no success.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    pmarshall, when you say you've tried Moodio, what do you mean? I typed in ESPN on the station search and it came up with 4 pages of choices.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    I had moodio setup on my curve 8300...since. Switching to 8900 I cannot get anything to play, it just gives me busy signal. I have my APN set also.

Yeah, you're not the only one who's having issues getting Moodio to work on the newer devices.

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Signed up for moodio but it wouldn't let me log in for whatever reason.

Installed the iheartradio app. There was a commercial for it on a local station here, so I'm giving it a try. But seems there's only a few local stations in each city that are found with this app. Only one local station found in my area. For what it's worth, sound quality is very good. it streams almost in real time. Only issue is if you're moving (like in a car) it seems to cut off a lot due to buffering. If you're in one place then it seems to stream very nicely. Nice that I can listen to another station in another city.

Oh, the app does suggest you not run other apps at the same time. I opened the browser at the same time and the stream did pause.

dhoffay no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    You need a vehicle through with you can stream the music, weather it be your device's media player or a 3rd party application such as those mentioned above. Here are some of your choices.

www.moodio.fm - If the station you like isn't there, you can add it. Plays through the device media player. Set up an account on the web site, add your favorite stations, then navigate to m.moodio.fm on your device browser and play one of your favorites.
    www.nobexrc.com - has a lot of choices and are supposedly adding new stations daily.
    www.iheartradio.com - new application that has gotten some good reviews.
    www.slacker.com - lots of people love this application
    www.flycast.com - as stated earlier, another popular choice.

There are probably others as well.....
    RoGro, any idea why I can't download the slacker app.? I tried a couple of times to no avale.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoffay View Post
    RoGro, any idea why I can't download the slacker app.? I tried a couple of times to no avale.
    Can't say for sure since I've never tried downloading it. Are you getting some type of error when you attempt to download?

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    if you have the 8900 i recommend Pandora it now works on the 8900

I'm getting a directory full response. I don't know why, I don't have much info on the phone (some pics, music, but not much). I am also having the same prob. w/ Epocrates app. (pharm. based program). Any suggestions would help.

Quote Originally Posted by dhoffay View Post
    I'm getting a directory full response. I don't know why, I don't have much info on the phone (some pics, music, but not much). I am also having the same prob. w/ Epocrates app. (pharm. based program). Any suggestions would help.
    Do you have media card? If not, I'd suggest you get one and move your pictures and music to the card. These devices don't have a lot of storage space and media like pictures and music can take up a huge chunk of that space, not to mention the applications you're trying to install.

Being a newbie to bb, how do I do that?

First things first. Do you have a media card?

Yes. 2GB.

Okay, cool. What device do you have? Let's check your free space. Go to Options>Status. What is your File Free reading?

121291336 bytes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast