i have the 8320, i do not have the unlimted internet plan for 19.99. before ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thisguy10 no está en línea Stack level 3

internet not working on 8320?

Advertisement

i have the 8320, i do not have the unlimted internet plan for 19.99. before i was able to access the internet to look at movie times, yahoo, all that with no problem, the past 2 days everytime i try to acess a page i get this one page that says "special tmobile offer" and its about subscribing to tmobile web. even when im using my own wifi network i get this msg. every now and then i can pull up pages but once i exit and try to access again i get teh tmobile web page. any ideas?..shoudnt there be a way where i pay for the "K/B's" i use?

oemwoodruff no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: internet not working on 8320?

What kind of borwser are you using under your browser configuration? It needs to be on wifi browser, it may be set to the T-Zones browser

thisguy10 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: internet not working on 8320?

Quote Originally Posted by oemwoodruff View Post
    What kind of borwser are you using under your browser configuration? It needs to be on wifi browser, it may be set to the T-Zones browser
    hey thanks it worked, BUT i cant use this browser outside my home network(such as GPRS etc) and unless i had an umlimited internet plan correct?