Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do like Opera better for some things now that I've tried it out, but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I do like Opera better for some things now that I've tried it out, but I am going to still use the BB browser for others. The internet has been MUCH fast now that I got it all straightened out, and while I am still getting e-mails, they are taking very long to get to my phone. I resent the service books, deleted the services books, battery pull, re-registered all the e-mail accounts, and it doesn't seem to fix the problem. If I can figure out a solution I'll let you guys know. Thanks for all of your help! Hopefully a final 4.5 will be out soon.

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    Resend service books,re-register through host routing table, turn phone off, battery pull, wait 10 seconds, see if it works. If not you may need to call ur provider to force out ur service booksm -Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

evad310 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Tried all that, figured I'd give it a day, but I'm not getting all my e-mails. I do get some of them, but I guess it's not that big of a deal. 4.5 is so much better anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12