ok, i got my BB curve 8330 for myself any my wife yesterday after trying ... BlackBerry Curve forum

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1

internet access???

Advertisement

ok, i got my BB curve 8330 for myself any my wife yesterday after trying out the htc mogul and hateing it. my question is regarding how to access the internet. when i go to the browser icon and click on it it opens up the my sprint RIM BB 8330 page but if i try to open a html format page it says javascript required to sign in. it says the browser does not support the javascript or scripts are being blocked. How do i fix this??
    thanks
    btw this is my first blackberry

tgowin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32CF0B8B
    Driveaccord check your settings first. When you oprn up your browser click on the Blackberry logo at the top to the left of the track ball. Scroll down to options, then click on browser configurations. Make sure that support JavaScripts is checked.

Let me know if this works??? Welcome to the world of blackberry! and Pinstack! This is a great place to learn and get help.

driveaccord no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

thanks tgowin! works perfect now....i appreciate the help. i know now who to look for when another question comes up.