Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by LaTuFu Go with JiveTalk . Best supported IM client I've seen. Pay ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Go with JiveTalk. Best supported IM client I've seen. Pay the $30 for a regular license, so you can move it from phone to phone if needed. (You only need to replace your BB Once for this to pay for itself...)
    I agree with you as well. However, for those of you that did not buy the $30 license, you may always go back and pay the difference and get the multiple license. Don't quote me on it, but I read it somewhere in another thread.

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by russ212 View Post
    As A AT&T User Im Very Pissed Off Because Of The Simple Fact That I Have to Use A #rd Party Program Called"OZ" To Use AIM. OZ's AIM Is Not The Same As T-Mobile AIM Application. When You Are Using OZ, Recieving Messages Take A Long Time To Recieve. But The T-mobile AIM Apps is like The Regular AIM Off The AOL Website. To Put It In Simple Words, I WANT THE AIM THAT PROVIDED WITH T-MOBILE. I Have A At&T Blackberry Curve 8310. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN USE THE T-MOBILE AIM SERVICE BOOKS ON AT&T? OZ Is Not Worth It Ladies And Gentleman. Its Not. Stick To Texting. You Get Your Messages Faster This Way!
    I agree.. OZ takes very long to receive an IM. I would rather pay $20 than to use OZ. When I used it I realized that I used so much of my text messages that I had to upgrade to $15.00 1500 text messaging plan. It didn't make sense to for me because If i continutued to use it because I normally pay $5.00 for the 200 text message plan. So going from $5 to $15 every month is crazy when I could just pay a one-time fee of $20 for JiveTalk.

I've bought it before when I had my old Blackberry but I only bought the one device license but later on I got a new Blackberry and had to purchase it again. So, be smart and get the transferable license.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by c1chrisc1 View Post
    I agree.. OZ takes very long to receive an IM. I would rather pay $20 than to use OZ. When I used it I realized that I used so much of my text messages that I had to upgrade to $15.00 1500 text messaging plan. It didn't make sense to for me because If i continutued to use it because I normally pay $5.00 for the 200 text message plan. So going from $5 to $15 every month is crazy when I could just pay a one-time fee of $20 for JiveTalk.

I've bought it before when I had my old Blackberry but I only bought the one device license but later on I got a new Blackberry and had to purchase it again. So, be smart and get the transferable license.

I thought they let you upgrade later on and just pay the difference? I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard...

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Go with JiveTalk. Best supported IM client I've seen. Pay the $30 for a regular license, so you can move it from phone to phone if needed. (You only need to replace your BB Once for this to pay for itself...)
    I am with FuFu on this...I have replaced units and this saved me...oh yeah, and JiveTalk kicks arse and that is no jive talk either.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I thought they let you upgrade later on and just pay the difference? I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard...
    That was in the beginning. Pretty sure they have stopped allowing this. Just buy the user license.

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I have purchased Jive Talk 3 times, 1st 2 times I only got the single device license. It took the 3rd time for me to learn my lesson and go with the user license and I only got a $5 discount for upgrading. Great application though and have never had an issue with the app., positively the best IM client out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12