Is anyone familiar with Instango? I have downloaded it and added my MSN account. None ... BlackBerry Curve forum

parkduicop no está en línea Stack level 1

Instango

Advertisement

Is anyone familiar with Instango? I have downloaded it and added my MSN account. None of my contacts show up. My question is two fold. Where are my contacts and how do I start a chat?

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    After adding your MSN account your contacts will be automatically imported and shown in the contact list. To start chatting you simply have to select a contact and press the trackball or select 'Chat' from the menu.
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare

Hotchanna no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded and installed Instango 2.0 last night and I have a few questions...when the red dot comes on, what does that mean ? even when my dot is green and I'm available I am unable to scroll. It's like the application is frozen. What's up with that ? And why can't I use a picture thats already in my phone's memory ?

NY_ROCKSTAR no está en línea Stack level 1
    I find it to be a pretty good app - but a very slow app (on my curve 8330).

The first time you use it - if you've selected it to update the photos - it takes a while - to do so.

Plus when you first load it - it does take a while to initialize - but after that - it works pretty well.

The problem I've had w MOBILE IM (free from Verizon) is that it seems to only work with other mobile IM'ers instead of being able to contact your entire buddy list.

If they can speed it up - I would 100% recommend it - but as a free multiIM client - it's pretty damn good.

pfluger no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_ROCKSTAR View Post
    Plus when you first load it - it does take a while to initialize - but after that - it works pretty well.
    This seems to be a problem with saving of the chat history. Try choosing "Limit chat history to" and/or "Clear chat history on" in the settings.

It also seems to depend on the number of contacts with pictures you have, as the pictures have to be loaded on every start.

We are currently working on speeding this up, so check for a new update within the next days
    instango, BerryBuzz, BerryWeather, BerryPopup, SmartAlerts - Get our apps at m.bellshare.com
    Follow us on Twitter for updates, news and promotions @bellshare