Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by 9of13 good thing i found this thread, i was gonna start on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    good thing i found this thread, i was gonna start on my Transformers 2 theme for the 8900. ill skip that for now
    Go for it.. Love your themes man.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

k9820986843 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pcwizpcwiz View Post
    I tried this with 2 different themes. The latest being a Jason Calhoun theme. It installs and looks great, but when I reboot the phone (battery pull or A,S,D) it boots and then gets stuck at a white Tmobile screen.

The phone is on and functional and I can connect to BDM but cannot use the phone. Sidekeys don't even launch the applications although I guess they wouldn't if it was still locked.

All I could do is uninstall through BDM then when it reboots it's fine.

Any ideas?
    hi buddy i did something myself with my new javelin and it kept getting stuck at the t-mobile screen but the below solved it
    use a pc with xp if u can
    if u cant its ok
    just use jl commander and wipe your phone nothing else will will get erroe507 which will say no os loaded.then use dm to normally install os make sure to delete vendor .
    ps do not edit blackberry.alx yet if you want do it after your loading is done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12