Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Installed 4.5 last night. Ran through the procedure: Installed DM 4.6, then loaded 4.5 OS. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

schutz18 no está en línea Stack level 1

Install TMO's 4.5 not receiving email

Advertisement

Installed 4.5 last night. Ran through the procedure: Installed DM 4.6, then loaded 4.5 OS. Everything went well. Blackberry came back up no problem except no email service. I can send email but cannot receive. Checked txt messaging that works fine. Checked browser...that works fine. Did a battery pull as well...didn't help. Any ideas as to what is wrong? I'm dead in the water until I can get this to work...thanks

Hispeed55 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    248960D0
    If you are using TMO you might want to log into My TMO and re-push the service books. I see your device is 8100. Did you install this on an 8320 or an 8100?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Might need to go into your BIS account, delete the e-mail address, re-enter it and resend service books.

I haven't updated profile. Now have TMO 8320. Did log onto TMO and pushed service books. How do I tell if blackberry received and accepted them though?

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Service Book.

You should see a list of e-mail addresses (if you have more than one) with either [CMIME] or [CICAL] after it. Delete the ones in questions (BB menu button>Delete) and then go ahead and resend service books. If that doesn't work, delete and re-add the e-mail account in question in the BIS.

deleted the email addresses and recent the service books. Service books never showed up in Options>Advanced Options>Service Book menu. This is not at BIS account. It is a personal email account...if I delete the email address I won't be able to recreate it right?

Did you recreate the e-mail accounts in BIS before you resent service books? Is it the carrier.blackberry.net e-mail address you're talking about or another one?

It is tmo.blackberry.net email address. I did not re-create it before I sent the service books. I am afraid that if I re-create it through the tmo site it will not allow me to use the same email address because it will say that it is "already in use". Am I wrong about this?

What do you use to log into your BIS account? Is it the same as your tmo e-mail address? I know on AT&T, what you log in with is the prefix for your BlackBerry e-mail address.

I personally haven't tried this and I know you can change the tmo.blackberry.net address, but yes, it could very well tell you that it's already in use. Only one way to find out at this point!

Ok...so the insanity continues. I logged onto TMO account and deleted the email address and re-created the email address...no problem. Then I resent the service books. Blackberry never received them. Now I am really confused...thoughts...actually help?

Actually one more piece of information. When I try and compose an email a dialog box comes up saying "No message services configured. You will only be able to save a Draft."

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table and then press the BB menu button to Register Now.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to call TMO and have them resend the service books or see what's up. If you end up going that route, you'll need to make sure you talk to a support person knowledgable on BlackBerry devices.

Ok registered with the network successfully. Still dead in the water....now have to go to TMO. Will let you know...

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    Try turning off your service on your phone using the "manage connections" icon. While off, deleted all of your service books you can. Then turn on your network, and resend service books, and then try pushing your email services from your carrier website.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I7oobie...took your advice and deleted all entries in Service Book area after I had shut down the mobile service. Then turned network back on and resent service books. Went to the service book area and there are no entries...its like the blackberry is just not receiving them...wierd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast