I've searched through the forums and didn't find the answer to my question, so if ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kegsofduff no está en línea Stack level 1

install Apps to micro sd card

Advertisement

I've searched through the forums and didn't find the answer to my question, so if it has been answered please link it and have a mod shut down this thread.

I have a 8320 / curve with tmo service. my work pays for the data service and I pay for the rest of the bill. My phone is tied in to work only with MS push email. the only locks on the phone are the ones through BB and/or TMO.

I have a 2gb micro SD card that I am able to load photos and music on with no problems.

What I can't seem to be able to do is load apps on to my phone and have them stored on the memory card rather than the internal memory.

Is there a way to install apps, and I'm using the desktop software, to the memory card rather than the internal memory?

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Re: install Apps to micro sd card

Welcome to pinstack!
    This thread will help you answer your question. And you can't use the media card as external memory.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...o_sd_card.html
    Gave up on Rogers! Went to Telus!

kegsofduff no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the help, not the answer I was looking for but it cleared everything up. This site has been very helpful for me as a first time BB user.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Wasn't your question if you can store apps on your memory card?
    The answer per the linked thread Moridar posted above is no it can't be done. SD card is only for holding media, it can't be used to install apps to.

and welcome to the Stacks