Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I've waited years and couldn't justify carrying around a BB, on account I'm at a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Big_O no está en línea Stack level 1

In Luv with 8320. Is there anything better?

Advertisement

I've waited years and couldn't justify carrying around a BB, on account I'm at a computer most of the day. The odd thing is, I'm in love with this handheld and can't imagine not using one.

If you were to buy another handheld what would it be?

Is there anything better on the market (BB) or offers features currently not available on the curve?

I'm considering giving this unit to my other half and buying another one!

Thanks.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    In my opinion (and that is all you will truly get for this answer ) the only other option would be the 8310 for GPS. I use an 8320 for two reasons: One is because I am on T-mobile and couldn't see the justification to pay to unlock the 8310. The second one is that I can always add GPS through Bluetooth to a wi-fi enabled device but can (currently that is) not add wi-fi to a GPS enabled device.

Zo

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Nothing better till the 9000 comes out.
    But if the 8320 is good enough for a RIM CEO, it's good enough for me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    my 8300 doesn't have all the features that an 8320 does, but after having most of the so called smart phones, including four different models of BB, I must say that this is by FAR, the best device I've ever owned.

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I use the 8320. I'm with T-Mobile and my 8320 is unlocked. I also have AT&T. Currently I am waiting for my dual SIM adapter to arrive from China so I can stop switching SIMs the old fashioned way. I love the 8320 w/WiFi. The apps made for it like the Aerize Card Loader have really made it so that as of now I have no plans to change to another phone. I think I finally found the phone for me!

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well I really think that a lot of consumers that use a blackberry of any sort, sit at their desk for an extended period of time. I know that I would be pretty damn lost without my blackberry in my hand.

I think the only thing that could be better than a blackberry 8320 would be a blackberry 8320 with 4.6 OS or a blackberry Touch.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    The 8320 has WIFI. Am I wrong or is WIFI wireless internet? The 8310 has Internet. So what is the difference?
    PIN: 24470E33

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Apparently it's faster----and you can call over it.

Wanna know what's better than the 8320?? The 8310!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

dirty_dirty no está en línea Stack level 1
    WIFI is free!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by johu65 View Post
    The 8320 has WIFI. Am I wrong or is WIFI wireless internet? The 8310 has Internet. So what is the difference?
    The 8320 can connect to a router at your house or at a wifi hotspot to browse the web or make calls over the internet. Great if you live in an area with spotty network coverage, or just want faster web browsing. The 8310 does not have wifi, and web browsing via EDGE only. But the 8310 does have GPS built in, which is a bonus.

That being said, the 8320 can use an external GPS puck, but there is no "external wifi" that the 8310 can connect to. That's why I prefer my 8320, although internal GPS would be nice sometimes.

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Apparently it's faster----and you can call over it.

Wanna know what's better than the 8320?? The 8310!
    I agree!!!! lol
    PIN: 24470E33

ericnmegmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24498E10
    I'm MADLY in love with my 8320! Fatal attraction...LOL!

MissAnggie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    In my opinion (and that is all you will truly get for this answer ) the only other option would be the 8310 for GPS. I use an 8320 for two reasons: One is because I am on T-mobile and couldn't see the justification to pay to unlock the 8310. The second one is that I can always add GPS through Bluetooth to a wi-fi enabled device but can (currently that is) not add wi-fi to a GPS enabled device.

Zo
    hi there, im using BB 8320. How do you add gps to it?
    I have tried loots of apps to add gps to it, but nothing seems to work.
    On one of the app, it said i should turn on the bluetooth, which i did. but nothing happened.
    Is there any ways to add gps to my bb without having to use external bouetooth device?

MissAnggie no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone know how to add folders to my bb8320 text message inbox? i'd like to add folders and move my sms to different folders. is that possible?

blackryn0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I don't think there's anything better than the blackberry. Infact I think it really out shines the I phone by. A very large margin. Go ahead and get the other half one. My wife has one and she loves it. I can't see my self with another phone quite frankly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast