Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well I think this method probably will work, but unfortunately that blackberry websites link to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jwprice no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2423A566

Re: Important: Read Before You Transfer Your Data From Your Old Bby To The 8320!

Advertisement

Well I think this method probably will work, but unfortunately that blackberry websites link to the 8320 UMA fix is down and you can't access it on your browser. I spoke to a T-Mobile rep who said a lot of people had called in and they send them to that link above, but they found out it is a broken link! Thus I just went ahead and wiped the handset then did a selective reinstall of stuff from my blackberry. Examples are memos, address book, e-mails, and a couple others and no I have UMA all over my house!!! Super nice!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Important: Read Before You Transfer Your Data From Your Old Bby To The 8320!

damn I don't get the import option, just the view option... ugh I am so pissed I screwed it up

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Ok I fixed it... whew! just got the damn thing

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

glad I read this, I was about to mess up my "gurl fone"

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

i wish i looked through pinstack before i updated the my phone.. i was so excited with the fact that i have the new BB. no harm done just lost some precious bonding time. lol

If you have already attemped the BB data exchange it can be fixed..... just keep saying that and it will be ok. (it can be fixed, it can be fixed)

jlo1978 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E35351

currently there is a software upgrade that is supposed to prevent this from happening. the software is v4.2.2.180 and you can get it at www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade.

i just loaded it last night on my phone and it seems to be working fine...
    Janet (JLO)

thisguy10 no está en línea Stack level 3

whats the main diffrence between uma and UMA? in my room i just get the uma

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Thanks for all of this...I just upgrade from the pearl and I love this Hotspot@HOME since i dont get any service in my house...again thanks

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

man thanks!! i did mine and i had to wipe the handheld

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

wait wait, i got the latest OS. Does this matter??? Well i still did it anyway.

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

getting my new curve wednesday...if I upgrade to the new OS will this still be an issue. thanks in advance IP...
    ***RIP<3MD***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12