Sup. I'm still new to my 8300 curve, and I just downloaded some themes and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fakematt no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new, need some help on installing downloads.

Advertisement

Sup. I'm still new to my 8300 curve, and I just downloaded some themes and sudoku game but I have no idea how to put them onto my curve. any advice is much appreciated. THANKS!!

Re: I'm new, need some help on installing downloads.

yea i have that installed, the cd for that came with the curve. do i use the "Application Loader"? if so, when i do run this it says "The blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. contact your wireless ervice provider or system administrator."

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You will need to download and install the Handheld Software Package on your PC in addition to the Desktop Manager. Apps Loader looks for this before looking for any other software packages. If you need help in doing this, Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

thanks so much guys! got it to work and started downloading themes thanks again!