I am trying to set up a connection with Bluetooth with my Macbook and 8320. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm having issues paring my 8320 with my Macbook, Anyone else?

Advertisement

I am trying to set up a connection with Bluetooth with my Macbook and 8320. I had this with the 8100. I have tried several times but it keeps saying that it's unable to add the device. Anyone try this yet and been successful?

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7A06F63C

Re: I'm having issues paring my 8320 with my Macbook, Anyone else?

well teh first thing that you need to get when tethering with a mac is called pocketmac, its like the blackberry desktop manager for wndows.
    then you need to get a modem script for your device, this will allow your computer to add the device and complete the connection. use this link, go over it see if it helps http://perishablepress.com/press/200...modem-for-mac/

hope it helps !!!

mswscco no está en línea Stack level 1

I've had my powerbook and curve paired for a few days now. No problems using the curve as a bluetooth modem or transferring files between phone and computer. Are the two devices seeing each other? The pairing process was exactly the same as for my Pearl. Make sure both devices are set to "discoverable" doesn't matter which device you initiate the pairing with.

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

I just paired my 8320 with my Macbook Pro and it worked fine. WE lower life forms aka Mac users STILL can't sync via BT. LAME.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I tried today to bluetooth some ringtones from my dad's mac book but after pairing, putting in the pairing code, it said that my device isn't supported or something like that. Sucks that it didn't work, on my pc it works in a snap! How ever, my dad's laptop has no problem what so ever connecting to a nokia...