fully charged it yesterday before playing today, my new 8310 is GREAT!!!! im at work ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

im in love!!

Advertisement

fully charged it yesterday before playing today, my new 8310 is GREAT!!!!

im at work tho so havent had chance to sit and give it the full attention in deserves but im stuck on a couple of things.

themes - ive got the standard one with the picture of the road, list of things on the left.... can i change those items?

and the messenger service.... ive given myself a name but how to i see my ID? is it my phone number or something special Blackberry assign?? i can send a message but dont know what my 'ID' is.

cheers!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Yes go to full menu move to the icon you want hit the menu button and it should give you the option to move just drag it to the top row which is what shows up in the zen theme. Are you talking about bb messenger? If you are go to options status and it will give you a pin number that is assigned to your phone. Hope this helps

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    1. you can take any selected pic or preloaded pic and set it as your home screen image by pressing your Blackberry button to your left of your trackball.

2. The only time I know that you can see your username on messenger is when you are on your contact list screen. I'm under the assumption that you are trying to find out how people can identify you on BB messenger so they can add you as a contact. Am I right on this? You can find your PIN code by going to Options>Status>PIN. This will be the way for everyone to identify you on BB messenger.

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    cheers guys both bit answered

with the bb messenger pin (which i now know what it is!) would i get charged for contacting someone abroad like i would sending a text message or is it free cos its blackberry service?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Not that I know of. It works directly with your pin number so you don't get charged for SMS messaging or any long distance related charges.

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    so i could talk to Americans for FREE from across the pond?? wow that be strange

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    BlackBerry messenger uses data so as long as you have a data plan you will not be charged as long as you don't go over your monthly quota. The amount of data that BBM uses is minute but you can drive it up fairly quickly sending files over it

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Congrats on your new Curve-you're going to love it!

PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    cool..... so whats your pin i wanna try it out

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have fun enjoying your new addiction! If you need help, just contact me somehow and I will help you!

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Also, if you need any custom themes, I would be glad to help!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Congratulations on your new phone. As mentioned before you can change your theme and download different themes. There are plenty of them out there.
    As far as you BB messenger goes.. Yes, you can chat with any other blackberry user across the world just as long as you have a data plan. I currently live in Colombia south America and I chat with people all over. Met some wonderful people here. If you want to chat, here is my pin:2056b055 take care and good luck with your phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~