So i hear storm is coming to sprint to omg omg...... anyone know about this? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

im a curve user so i hear rumors

Advertisement

So i hear storm is coming to sprint to omg omg...... anyone know about this? i love my 8330 curve but hearing that the storm is coming kinda get tempting

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    We cannot confirm anything right now, until it's been officially announce

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    well im going nuts if it comes out f it ill keep my 8330 in active and use one of them as my personal and one as a work phone

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    I work for Sprint and have not heard this yet. I work in engineering so I would be the last to hear it if it were true. I will check with some of the sales people to see if they have heard anything.

mmohn01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301A4615
    I used to work for Verizon, and the word is that Verizon has a lifetime exclusivity agreement. That's not to say RIM doesn't have a different version in the works though. I know that Crackberry posted some new phones RIM has in the works, and one was a GSM touchscreen phone. So, they could very well be working on a different CDMA touchscreen phone.

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Yea, this has been discussed about a bazillion times.

The cdma version on the Storm as we know it now is a LIFETIME EXCLUSIVE to verizon in the U.S, (rumored to be based on sales numbers). So dont expect the same version to be rolling to sprint ANYTIME soon. However, as was previously said, there are other phones in hte works, and it is also possible that RIM might make some tiny change and call it a different phone; however, i really doubt Verizon will let that one by so easily, and lets be honest, verizon is in a better financial and subsciber situation than sprint.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    its Officially comming to Rogers, AT&T, and Telus. there will be more in the future of course, and the EXACT release date on all these is unknown at the moment, every company releases the phone at different times

matts5600 no está en línea Stack level 1
    my friend works at sprint he said the storm will be coming to Sprint.. i was hoping for the bold. he said VZW has six months of exclusivity but BB wont do longer like apple did with att.

Erievon no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Lifetime exclusive may very well mean the 9530, leaving Sprint out in the cold for the moment. However, we would all agree that the 9520 is a different model <cough cough>