I have been trying 2 diffrent IM+ which are SHAPE Services IM+ and Jive Talk ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Zuesholmes no está en línea Stack level 1

Im+

Advertisement

I have been trying 2 diffrent IM+ which are SHAPE Services IM+ and Jive Talk IM+. I noticed a lot of people use Shape Service IM+ but I had issues getting MySpace to work on it. I downloaded JiveTalk and it works perfect. I don't know if its cause I have HotSpot@Home or not but was just wondering which you guys prefered? I also like the way JiveTalk looks a lot better to.

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B
    I like jivetalk a lot better. And it agree it does look nicer then im+ and its also cheaper.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    I think you will find most stackers here use JiveTalk, both for the usability/reliability and the lower price.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I actually use im+ and I like it a lot more. The only thing that pisses me off a little is the background notifications because they are not persistent.

Can someone who has used both for a while tell me why they like jivetalk so much? Also, what does the newest version offer for led alerts and background non-noise/non-vibrate options? I haven't used jivetalk for a long time and maybe it has gotten a lot better.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

UPDATE: Just downloaded the newest version of JiveTalk so that I don't end up a hypocrite, and after playing for a while, here is my view -- overall, it's probably better. There are fewer bells and whistles, but the interface is 100 times easier and more intuitive. I miss the im+ shortcuts, but the background alert system is PERFECT. I just removed im+ and purchased a full license for jivetalk