If I were to change my TMO titanium case to a new TMO titanium would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

If I removed the case would TMO know??

Advertisement

If I were to change my TMO titanium case to a new TMO titanium would TMO ever know if, for instance, I had to send it back for any reason???
    Gyros anyone?

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Very good question, I've always wondered the same.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Not in my experience. I've switched off sidekick 3 cases when I had to send one back last year.

SunnyD no está en línea Stack level 2
    actually i believe they have ways of knowing that its not the same case. i can find out though. i work for them so i can just ask my boss if there is any way of knowing that you changed the case. i'll get back to you after i get home from work.

another thing about doing that is the seal is not as good as it was when the factory actually did it. i watched my co-worker do one just like the other day and that was the only thing that we noticed.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~So it is possible? I dodnt know if there was a "Void if torn" sticker attached to the phone and the case.

its possible to change it but im not sure if they have ways of telling or not. i'll ask my boss like i said and get back to you. im pretty sure there are work arounds for stuff like that and he should know. he's one of the main store managers in hawaii.

twistedwrench no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2481b1ea
    The little square white sticker over the screw top right under the batt cover is technically the only way to tell if you're VERY careful with the sealing tape inside.if you can get around that little square thing you should be ok Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~