I think I have the answer to my own question, but have not been able ... BlackBerry Curve forum

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3

Identify blocked caller id

Advertisement

I think I have the answer to my own question, but have not been able to verify it in any of the post so far.

Basically, I want to know if there is a hack or program, something that will allow my BB to identify BLOCKED, OR UNKNOWN numbers when people call me with there info restricted. Like, instead of have anonymous call reject, will have anonymous call identify.

I figured the providers are able to do so, since I call people restricted and if I get there message, it asks if I want to leave a number and once I select that I want to it already has my number. So I know there systems are capable, just a question of getting it to the users side.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Identify blocked caller id

If some one blocks their number you can never retrieve it. It would totally defeat the purpose of blocking your number then.

I'm not really understanding the second part of your post. If you wanted to leave a number then why not just leave your number unblocked? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to get at.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Identify blocked caller id

I don't think there is a way for you to unblock anyone else's number if someone else chooses to have their number blocked in the first place. I mean, someone else has a right to privacy and if you were someone else calling with a blocked number and someone else hacked that and got your number.. it would defeat the purpose of you blocking it in the first place. I don't know if that is what you are asking or not...