I would like to turn off the automatic dim backlight feature to have the brighter ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

I want to turn off the automatic dim backlight but...

Advertisement

I would like to turn off the automatic dim backlight feature to have the brighter screen but I noticed that when I do this the keyboard doesn't light up at night..

Anyway around this?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have the auto dim feature turned off and my keyboard lights up in the dark. Does a battery pull make it work?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Actually it's weird -- It works sometimes but not all the time.

The other day I had auto backlight turned off so it stayed bright all the time and the keyboard wouldn't light up... I pulled the battery three times and the only time the keyboard would light up was when it was first turning on..

I'm still running 4.3 because I think 4.5.77 still has a few too many bugs, and at one point the camera didn't work at all so I had to exchange the device.

What version are you running?

Currently running 4.5.0.97, but never had this issue on .77 or on the original 4.3 either....hmmmm

I have had it happen on rare occasions, usually just powering off then back on would work, once I had to do a battery pull......but this has only happened to me 2-3 times, and hasn't done it in quite a while.

What issues did you have with .77? Other than the 1 second of speakerphone while answering calls I didnt really have any other issues....and that was just an annoyance. (still happens on .97 by the way)
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Actually... come to think of it I think it was .66 that was giving me a few different problems.

Have you noticed any improvements with .97 compared to .77 or any additional bugs?

I might actually do the upgrade tonight..

I ran .56 and .66 a while back and I wasn't sure if it was a device issue or something that happened with the installation but my camera eventually didn't work anymore and all I would get was a white screen.

Also if I do a complete format with that one little application and install .97 will the Sprint theme and all the default ringtones still come with the installation?

What other known issues besides the 1 second speakerphone issue have been known/found in .77 or .97?

I have wiped with JL_Cmder, and reloaded the OS(deleting the vendor xml) and still had the Alltel theme(which is really just the dimension zen with an alltel wallpaper) Both the .77 and .97 OS upgrades I used had preloaded ringtones, but no preloaded pics.

Only other issue I had was an Alltel only issue with a conflict between the Docs to Go upgrade and MMS, and my BB locking up if I mark a message saved then try to delete it..
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4