Iuse my bb for many many phone calls. However, only a few remain on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E

i want longer call log

Advertisement

Iuse my bb for many many phone calls. However, only a few remain on the call log screen. I search posts here and there and have not found a way to expand the amount of calls to save in the call log.
    Thanks for any ideas.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Open any Messages folder, then press the BB Menu button (directly to the left of the trackball). Scroll down to View Folder and select that. Scroll down to Phone Call Logs. All your calls should be in there.

Keep in mind that the phone log is one of a few memory hogs on the device, so you might want to think about clearing that out once in awhile. You can do so when you're viewing that log by simply scrolling all the way to the top of the screen, pressing the BB Menu button and then select Delete Prior. That will clear out the entire call log.

DOOG9517 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You know what I love about this site? I find answers to questions I didn't even know I had! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOG9517 View Post
    You know what I love about this site? I find answers to questions I didn't even know I had! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    I know what you mean! Sometimes I have to force myself to read threads I don't think would be of interest to me, but then as you said, more times than not you will learn something of value.

Everyone on this board, from the novice to the expert can probably learn something new on a daily basis.

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Thanks RoGo. I read it kept logs for 30 days max but every time I had clicked Call Logs Icon or the same thing on today plus theme it only showed that past day or day and a half. It is a sham RIM didn't mix the two thinks together. Clicking to open folders make less time to post on boards or use BBM.

I love reading solutions and questions I already know for the same as you both. Plus when I see it more than once I tend to remember.

uofmguy85 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31A5114B
    Thanks RoGro! I had been wondering where to find the FULL log instead of that crappy little log when you click the "Call Log" icon...

I learned today that there's an even easier way to go about this! Ain't this an awesome board?!

Go into a messages folder, press and hold the Alt key, then press "P". Brings up ALL calls, including Missed Calls, which are in a different folder and would mean an extra step using the method I described above.