I just started to use BlackBerry as my primary MP3 player,and loving it so far.But ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3

i want a CD on my BB

Advertisement

I just started to use BlackBerry as my primary MP3 player,and loving it so far.But I wanna downloud one of my cd's into my BB.is there a way to do that,and how?And for all those who are wondering...its my Journey's greatest hit cd.luv them.

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    If you have a computer you could do it through the media manager on your blackberry manager. All you'd have to do is burn em first. You can even search for album art and info with the online search. Hope this helps~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Act4food09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Umm jus to let u know that the admins. Might read the first post, and that's a form of piracy. Its may seem to that music source that this site is supporting it.. A big lawsuit..get the picture?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Converting the songs that you legitimately purchased on a CD to digital format is not a form of piracy. Nowhere did the original poster indicate any intentions to do anything illegal.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I use iTunes to convert my CD's.. Change the preferences for import from AAC to mp3. Insert the CD, then import songs. After importing, locate the iTunes folder that has the mp3's were imported to and copy them from there...... If that doesn't work; use Nero 8 to extract the Music files to mp3's and then copy them to your BB....
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Yep ej has it. I do it with my cd's through Media Manager. Piracy is something you obtain by sidestepping copyright issues.

ej
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    I can see how my post may sound misleading. I said burn when I meant to say rip. So uh yeah sorry about that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pshift no está en línea Stack level 3
    Burn, Rip, whats the difference? As long as you own the CD, there should be no issues.

ej
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    Burning is when you are making a CD from music you have elsewhere (other cd's the computer). Ripping is when you get music off a CD and put it on your computer. Terminologies are very important because if you use the wrong ones it can be misleading~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    I enabled mass storage on my bb and used windows media player to sync it. You can drag and drop anything you have in the wm depending on memory constraints.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.co)~lots and lots of great help,I will try them tonight.thanks everyone!and clear to everything up,I did buy the cd,I just luv the original cover!I need to support my country men,the lead singer rocks!

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    A great ripper (free, too!) is Freerip. Google will find it.