Hey everyone I have came to notice, everyone that text messages me I receive there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ryzingdesign no está en línea Stack level 2

Question I recieve texts except from Sprint

Advertisement

Hey everyone
    I have came to notice, everyone that text messages me I receive there texts, BUT people that have Sprint service, They recieve my text messages but when they respond, I do not receive there messages, ONLY Sprint. Does anyone have that same problem or know how to fix this?

Thanks
    -steve

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~actually mine is the opposite, my friend can send me sms but I can't reply, I have no problem send her mms. I have t-mobile, I honestly think the problem is with Sprint.

now i found out from soemone else that she tried to text me and she has verizon so now sprint and verizon carriers cant send me text? they gotta have a way to fix that.?

but the odd thing is the day before i got this phone .. my LG cu400 would text anyone perfectly fine.. and now it wont let me receive from any other provider besides at&t

timn2bama no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ryzingdesign View Post
    Hey everyone
    I have came to notice, everyone that text messages me I receive there texts, BUT people that have Sprint service, They recieve my text messages but when they respond, I do not receive there messages, ONLY Sprint. Does anyone have that same problem or know how to fix this?

Thanks
    -steve
    I have the same problem with my sprint friends they receive from me but I can't receive from them

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Weird. I think Sprint is having issues lately, or so I just heard from a friend. Maybe wait it out or call your provider?
    /~*brooke

I fixed the issue, Called the provider and they saw the problem so they reset something and It now works. They said that from time to time they get newly activated accounts with the same problem as me, but it is fixed. Thanks for the Input

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I'm okay on SMS but have problems with MMS. Can never receive the actual content. I'll get the notification that I got it, but the picture never downloads. It makes me "retrieve" the content which never works. And Sprint doesn't get my MMS either. Wacked out CDMA POS Network!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!