Just now, my connection sudedenly changed to small letter gprs, I tried to switch off ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

i really need help!! HELP

Advertisement

Just now, my connection sudedenly changed to small letter gprs, I tried to switch off my wireless connect and switch it back on, but it didn't work, so I thought I will pull the battery out! after that It really went back to GPRS, but I found out that I cannot connect to yahoo messenger or jivetalk, all I get is "malformed address, returning null connection!"

What should I do, plz help all experts here?? Plz
    Thanks in advance!!
    Gtalk:bobhammer
    Yahoo:bobhammer3
    Msn:bobhammer3

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Re: i really need help!! HELP

Are you able to connect to anything else? Websites? Can you send PIN messages, etc? If you are having difficulty with other connection types, you may need to back up and wipe your device, then reinstall the OS.

Found this thread about that error, this one for APN settings for AT&T/Cingular. Hope that helps!

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I had a similar problem with jivetalk so I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it worked fine, perhaps you can try the same.

All other connectivity functions worked for me on my 8703e vzw

bobhammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2171D09A

actually, I tried that be4 as well, all i can do is wipe my device and load the os again, this time, I just installed the name vista today from *****.com! guess I wont be downloading new theme anywhere else in case I got this tragedy again!!
    Gtalk:bobhammer
    Yahoo:bobhammer3
    Msn:bobhammer3

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Could be a problem at your carrier. Have you tried calling them to see if there are any local outages, or if they're working on your local tower? What you're describing sounds to like the your signal might be degraded for some reason. I could certainly have missed something, but I don't recall ever reading about a change like signal reception status being caused by loading a theme -- odds of that happening are exceedingly slim.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah I would call your carrier and find out if there is a network outage in your area
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~