Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ssnxp I don't know about that.. WiFi is pretty awesome on an ... BlackBerry Curve forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I don't know about that.. WiFi is pretty awesome on an iPhone
    Wi-Fi is also awesome on the BlackBerry. I use Wi-Fi everywhere, every day. With my ThinkPad & MacBook Pro, and with my Wi-Fi equipped 8820, very handy. The increased speed at which one can surf the web on their BB is a real time saver. After all it's at every Starbucks, and they are everywhere. I have setup Wi-Fi at my home, my office, and it's at most of the hotels I stay at while traveling on business. It's very convenient not to be held down by a hard wired connection. Wireless is the future, and the future is Today!

Cheers.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty44 View Post
    i just don't see the point in wifi on a phone...handy sure, but just not practical for me. I take my laptop on business trips and i honestly can't think of a time i said to myself "damn i wish my 8310 had wifi". Had wifi on my previous phone and never used it.....wifi just isn't a priority for me on my phone, but everyone is different it's all about what YOU need with YOUR phone.
    I agree. I just got an 8310 and I use GPS a lot more than wifi. I use it on my MacBook but not my phones. I can see where some people may have a use for it though.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

There's nothing wrong with wanting WiFi. I wouldn't mind having it along with my GPS but I would rather have my GPS though.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    ^ Exactly, WiFi is nice but I could see GPS being far more useful. In the end, it comes down to each user's needs.

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2
    Honestly lefty's right it's about what you need if you travel a lot the gps might honestly be better for you. I know I use my gps more than I ever used wifi. And as far as the iscrewup I mean iphone yeah it's all new and shiny but really not the greatest thing ever. It lacks the functionality of the backberry and the buttons on the touch screen are too freakin small. ~via crimson curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    After it's all said and done, this could be debated for an endless amount of time. That said there is simply ONE answer..... GPS vs WiFi.... is all about what YOU want and need. Nothing else matters....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12