So my Curve 8300 got stolen over the weekend. I need that phone for work, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

I need help

Advertisement

So my Curve 8300 got stolen over the weekend.

I need that phone for work, email, pin, internet, IM, and then all the 3rd party apps that i had on it. I've been on the phone with TMo and trying to figure out what to do. I can't afford to get a new on or even an old one. I used it for work and everything. It really bad i had everything on that phone! My work wasn't paying for it but i used it at work and for work. And without it I'm just going to end up falling way behind on the stuff that we do. I need a new one fast.

I guess I'm just asking for help tips tricks is there anything that i can do to help me better myself here. I'm just hoping that someone knows something that can really help me out! I'm so upset so mad so depressed that it is gone. I never realized how much i used that until now and wow it is really really effecting my life in a bad way!

Thanks

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    dude that blows! The best i can suggest right now as a temp fix for your problem is check www.craigslist.org for an older model eg, 8700 or some thing to keep you going until you can afford a new one. a good used berry can run you up as little aas $75

I've been on www.craigslist.org and they want big dollars for a new or even a used one. Like 300 bucks! That is crazyness i dunno what else to do now.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hopefully you have insurance on it, that would be your first and best option to getting one. But if no insurance, other than buying one new or used, I would not know a good way to help ya

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i would try t-mobile again and see if there's anything they might be able to do for you.let them know if you can't get a new berry you will have to drop your data plan and possibly get an early exit from your contract.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

No insurance cause i actually bought on www.craigslist.org like a year ago. I'm really hoping that Karma will help me out here too. Cause last month i was at concert and i found a 8800 on the ground and ended up getting back to the owner that night! But it doesn't look like that is going to happen! It's a suck deal to be honest. The best thing that i think that i can do is just wait and work OT cause TMo will give new customer pricing on the 8320 (GPS, and WIFI) and i wouldn't have to pay that until like Oct 25. If i can get them to overnight it for me that would be the best. I'm going to around and check some other places right now see what 3rd party TMo places can do for me

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Sorry about your loss
    That blows.

Keep positive and yes the karma will work for ya

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

I just got off the phone with TMo they are going to give me the deal that i talked about earlier! So i have to work some OT and pay it off. Karma maybe, good phone good price! I hope it does turn up tho, i got stolen out of my car and my ipod, and radar dector have made it back safe but no phone not yet. Perks of having a lot of friends i guess. Ppl like me more then the ppl that stole the stuff so i got it back. The best thing that could happen now is getting the old one back and then selling it. I wouldn't be mad if i got it back, even if i found out who did it. Just so much inside that phone its kinda scary!