Hi. I am not new to BB but i am to Roxio and playlists, etc. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AudreaTrawick no está en línea Stack level 1

I need basic Roxio help!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Hi. I am not new to BB but i am to Roxio and playlists, etc. i don't have an IPOD so i have no experience in this area. I have tried itunes and if i download anything from there, i have the setting set to convert it to mp3 or whatever. But, My CURRENT ISSUE is that i have dragged files (from cds i downloaded to my computer) to my Media Card (i have a 2gb) but when i go to my curve to view them, they aren't in any kind of order or in albums or anything. I've tried creating folders under my media card but that doesn't work either. I am sure that this is so basic and such an easy answer, but PLEASE help me. I have searched here and at crackberry and i cannot find anything on this particular subject! THANKS in advance!

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: I need basic Roxio help!!!!!!!!!!

Drop roxio, use the memory card as a mass storage device, at my computer you'll have removable disk, browse to: blackberry -> music .

Copy whatever you want of albums / songs inn to this folder / subfolders..

Enjoy!

AudreaTrawick no está en línea Stack level 1

ok, i'm a bit confused still. I understand that i don't have to use Roxio. It's basically the same as going to My Computer, yadda yadda.....but here is my issue. I have put a ton of songs on the SanDisk but when i go to my BB and go to music, they are only under all songs and they are not in any kind of order whatsoever, in fact they downloaded from the cds and put the song # in the front like they are listed on the cd's themselves. In addition, i added a folder and put 13 mp3's under a folder to listen to (voice seminar files i purchased) and they are in like 4-5 places and are not named what they are in my folder!!!!!!!!!!!! And none of my music is in my albums, organized by albums or by genre, etc. How do i get them to automatically go to those files when i don't have those files listed under the Sandisk, music folder? I know that this is probably such an easy answer, but i'm frustrated now that i've been trying to do this for 4 hours with no resolution. And you know how that goes...... Thanks again for any help!

Nellymac no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, found this during a google search.
    Did you work it out in the end.
    I have a recent 8820 - and I rip media straight from CD - or from MP3 files on My Comuter - all of which have full Tag info - but 90% of the time the Media Player on the Blackberry will only find the tracks under 'All Songs'.
    If I go into the Artist or Album lists - I keep getting 'No Songs'.
    But they are there - and they are tagged - and sometimes it works beautifuly, and I get full album listings and art..etc...as expected.
    You appear to have had similar probs - did you sort it ? - can you help me ?

ta

NellyMac