Aloha; i just want to share with all my stackers bb friends that today I'm ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

I luv my baby BB curve?

Advertisement

Aloha;
    i just want to share with all my stackers bb friends that today I'm super happy with my baby bb. besides all the app that i use with it, today thx to a thread that i read here on PINSTACK i finally learned how to use MOODIO radio. I finally have all my spanish station. thx to that thread i finally will be 24/7 listenning to live radio station. "la Mega". Again, one more thing to be in love with it.
    T H A N K S P I N S T A C K.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hey, glad you are happy with your BB and pinstack. As for your radio station... We have a radio station here in Colombia by that name... It is a very cool radio station, hope its the same one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Now that you have master moodio.fm please ad my channel to it Dirty-Deeds I'm not on the air today due to some maintenance on my end but I will be spinning tomorrow morning.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

I still have to play around with moodio so I can catch you on your shows. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

disassemble no está en línea Stack level 2
    i also love my new BB curve... but i can't seem to get moodio to actually stream the music.. i have a few selcted stations but i havent got it to stream yet.

Yeah... I haven't played with it enough for it to work on my 8100 pearl. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~