sorry guys i know everyone love there bb here but last night mine got me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

i killed my bb

Advertisement

sorry guys i know everyone love there bb here but last night mine got me so mad i turn it in to like 30 pieces on plastic scrap. well im on yahoo and im sending a ms or im texting it would frezz on me and i couldnt send the message to the person i was going to met up with. She though i was blowing her off and my stupid bb froze up on me and yah it was a bad night. good thing i dont put anything on it as data for work bc if this couse my job it would totaly blow it out of my office lol . So im getting another bb any tips u guys can tell me so it doesnt frezz up on me this time.

oh last thing what does error 503 reset mean ??????
    Last edited by rigo88; 12-13-2008 at 02:31 PM.

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    HTTP 503 is the standard HTTP error that means "Service Unavailable."
    • It can mean that a required program has not yet been started on the server or has crashed
    • HTTP 503 might indicate other types of network or server errors.
    • You often see HTTP 503 when a website has exceeded its monthly bandwidth allowance.
    • A Connection to a database has failed or is misconfigured
    • The server may be forbidden from giving you the requested document

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    well i wasnt on the net when that happen the bb went all white with small black letter saying error 503 reset

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You might have installed a theme or some software that the JVM didn't like and that caused the error. You might have been able to resolve the issue with javaloader (JL_CMNDR) and removed the offending .cod file not 100% sure though, never had the issue.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    i saw that message b4 my fone crapped out.. did u try to reload your os on your fone and basically reboot the entire device with the desktop manager and a full os fix..

like in my situation i gotten that message when i put a theme with wayyyyy too many errors in my fone i did it to test and see what was truely wrong with the theme and blam the fone went o athat error code...
    what i did is did a battery pull with the fone attached to the computer by usb (obviously) and opened the dm, went into the application loader as i normally would, put the battery in again, then as soon as the backlight came on the phone i pressed next on the application loader and let the phone completely reset while it was turning on .. and the phone completely reinstated back to whatever os i had in my DM and to the original state of the phone.. so i hope u had a backup done recently cause everything u had on it will be wiped clean...

hope this helps.. please let us know what has happened and where u are at this point,.. thanx in advance, again hope this helps.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    35a500f3

fix

no i didnt man . i threw my phone against the floor at the rok club at new york new york. it was late was no were near a pc and it got me so mad i broke it . i got my new bb last night seems to work fine and i just added my back up to it so it all goood right now.

ps i did find out what theme was doing that to my phone and i deleted it from my new bb bc it did the same thing it to to my old one
    Last edited by rigo88; 12-14-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fix

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    thats what usually causes that to happen.. so u r up n running again??
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

gbdog no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rigo88 View Post
    no i didnt man . i threw my phone against the floor at the rok club at new york new york. it was late was no were near a pc and it got me so mad i broke it . i got my new bb last night seems to work fine and i just added my back up to it so it all goood right now.

ps i did find out what theme was doing that to my phone and i deleted it from my new bb bc it did the same thing it to to my old one
    How much did that little temper tantrum cost ya?

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    yah about that i wouldnt like to talk about it but it cost me 590$ plus 10$ or so on gas to drive around and find a sprint store that had it. yup im running up again they gave me the same phone number and i manage to get the same pin witch was sweet

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    So did you ever meet up with your date?

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    yah had a few troubles but it all good