Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

^^I agree with you. Just right now I just can't wait until the Javelin comes ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Advertisement

^^I agree with you. Just right now I just can't wait until the Javelin comes out.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    I really like the storm.
    It looks really awesome, but I'm in love with my 8310.
    The best thing for me is the GPS and of course I'm sure that it will always do everything that its supposed to do.
    I had a pearl and it was the one that made me fall in love of blackberry.
    Previously I wanted a Treo 680, but in mexico, the BIS is a lot cheaper than a unlimited GPRS and of course 3G as well.
    With all the social networks like msn messenger icq eŢc etc is the best choice for someone that gets 60+ emails or just wanna be online all day long on the messenger.
    ~via my 8310 BB PS: get ur curve now jajaja (wap.pinstack.com)~

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    I would give it a 12.
    I would give it a 13, but too many are superstitious. I'm using an unlocked 8310 on TMO and LOVE it! The Javelin may get me to sell my 8310 tho.

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    I would give it a 13, but too many are superstitious. I'm using an unlocked 8310 on TMO and LOVE it! The Javelin may get me to sell my 8310 tho.
    The Javelin has already got me to sell my curve.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    8310 was my first BlackBerry.

They say you always remember the first one.

I am now on a Bold. I picked up my 8310 the other day. Once you get use to the 3G speeds, it is hard to go back to EDGE.

The browser on the 8310 is also not as nice as the Bold. Alas, I will always have a soft spot for the 8310.

The new Javelin would be my next BlackBerry if it has 3G.

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    8310 was my first BlackBerry.

They say you always remember the first one.

I am now on a Bold. I picked up my 8310 the other day. Once you get use to the 3G speeds, it is hard to go back to EDGE.

The browser on the 8310 is also not as nice as the Bold. Alas, I will always have a soft spot for the 8310.

The new Javelin would be my next BlackBerry if it has 3G.
    Javeling doesn't have 3G.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack173 View Post
    Javeling doesn't have 3G.
    Just for clarification here is RIM's plan. The Javelin will be released as the Curve 8900 soon. Then six months later it will be replaced with the Curve 89xx with 3G so rather that waste money for just six months. My present Curve 8310 is my fav which I will keep using till the 89xx 3G comes out on AT&T as planned. That's why T-Mo gets this one.
    sent via BlackBerry

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    My curve is my first bb phone and I love it, I would never go back to just a cell phone. In my opinion that's what all the other flips and stuff are just a cell phone. I never have to worry about missing emails and I can type almost as fast as I can on my lappy.

Maybe in a year or two I will change it but she will always be my first born bb and you know it will always be close to my heart.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    My curve is my first bb phone and I love it, I would never go back to just a cell phone. In my opinion that's what all the other flips and stuff are just a cell phone. I never have to worry about missing emails and I can type almost as fast as I can on my lappy. .
    Well said!
    I'm really enjoying my 8310, at first I was eager to get a Bold but the long delays have caused my interest to fade. Then when I think about an entire year of perfect service from my Curve I think why risk getting a Bold just for 3G? After all I much prefer the size of the Curve since I carry it in a slipcase in my pocket. I hate having a phone on my belt. The Bold is too big to be a pocket phone. Then I just learned that the Curve replacement: Javelin, which will be released as the Curve 8900 will be replaced in six months with a second gen called Curve 89xx with 3G! Yes! Perfect! So my 8310 will serve me well until the 3G model comes out, then this will be a spare.
    sent via BlackBerry 8310

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Curve is an extraordinary device. Information. Communication. Indispensible. Addictive.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Thanks Archer06 I agree with you I will hold off on buying anything new right now. I remember I bought the Dodge Neon right off the line and that year was the worst year for that model car. I had blown head gaskets left and right but because I wanted that compact car right then I got what I paid for right? Same goes with the phone I remember all the issues At&t had with the first gen iphone so I always sit back and watch what's going on with it before I spend my hard earned cash on the latest thing.

As far as leaving At&t for another carrier I am good with that too. I love my rollover minutes it's great for in the summer when your on the go and don't have to worry about your minutes. So go luck with changing carriers just to get The Storm.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    Thanks Archer06 I agree with you I will hold off on buying anything new right now.
    Yes I think its a good way to go. I've had AT&T for several years & I'm very happy with them. They are not perfect, but they always make things right if you give them a chance. People like to bash them because their number one largest in the market. Last month there was a $50 over charge on my bill die to posting errors. They were very courteous, gave me a credit for the over charge plus a whopping $100 towards my next bill! I didn't even ask. I get terrific coverage & great warranty. Plus everyone was critical & called them over priced just because they charged $10 a month more for BIS than T-Mobile. However no one complained that T-Mobiles Curve was $100 more than AT&T. Them suddenly T-Mobile just doubled their rate ($39.95), to $10 more than AT&T and you don't here a peep about it here. Very interesting ...

sent via BlackBerry

GT4steve no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246CE52B
    ummm, pardon my phalistic pig ignorance, but what it TMO??

...also, I wish I saw this thread last week as I was trying to make the decision whether to buy a curve or Pearl. I bought an 8120 Pearl.

I realise you guys "sic" may be biased, but which is the best phone knowing that I am no longer working i Sydney (small coastal home town and am on diability pension for a near fatal rare brain disease therefore no longer needing the heavy emails or internet

many thanks for your time.
    Steve.

GT4steve no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246CE52B
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    They were very courteous
    sent via BlackBerry
    They were SO helpful when I called them (via VoIp) to ask for an unlock code for my 8110 I thought they were exceptional, but that is compared to the biggest in Aus. Telstra, I'm with Vodafone for that very reason.

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had a pearl for my previous phone.and was contempt with it.but my gf bought me a curve.and ill tell you what I couldn't be more happy.I love my berry.and about the touch scream thing I feel the same way,not to big on it.so iam happy with my at&t 8310 crimson Blackberry curve.you could not go wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast