Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I agree that having the 8900 is prob better, but my 8330 is so hooked ... BlackBerry Curve forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

Advertisement

I agree that having the 8900 is prob better, but my 8330 is so hooked up with apps and stuff just the way I want it. So having this new housing will give it a whole new dimension. Plus I hate waiting for themes and apps to come out for the new phones....

I will def post pics!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    True.. 8900 = 0 themes right now. The blue really POPS in a world of black/titanium/red.. I think you'll really like it.

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    I ordered the black trackball and the black bezle for my Bold and the red and black letter pad

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    I ordered the black trackball and the black bezle for my Bold and the red and black letter pad
    kool....that will look nice!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    i didnt order the case but i did order a black trackball of ebay for $10.99 shipping included or the seller had 2 for $16.99 shipped...dont think thats too bad if you like i can post the sellers name

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    nice.... I got it for 9.99 w/o shipping. It was only a few dollars more for shipping.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    What?! There is SO much more to the new devices than just a new housing! Honestly, it'll look/feel cool for a while, but upgrading to 4.6 is.. completely different, imo.
    I agree, there is so much more to the new devices, such as buggy, faulty & unreliable OS. The risk of not knowing what the quality will be like, and on and on. When one has a simple issue of dirt in the trackball, the 8900 must be disassembled instead of having the easy to service trackball of the earlier model. The list of advantages of the 83xx is very long and is precisely why it remains one of the finest BlackBerrys ever. They are made well, they have great functionality and one can just buy one and enjoy it.

~via BoldBerry 6 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by archer6; 01-26-2009 at 12:24 AM.

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    thats sweet i would want an irish green one
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I just checked out BerryWare for the first time and they have some really nice looking housings. Though the price tags on them are a bit more expensive compared to other sites I've been at.

I like this one that they have:

and I like the one thats at True Supplier:

If the one at TS is the same as the one that's at BW I'm getting the one at TS then lol (plus the one at TS comes with the trackball/ring) does the one at BW just included the bottom piece/front face/rear only? or does it included everything you need for a complete housing set?

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    I just checked out BerryWare for the first time and they have some really nice looking housings. Though the price tags on them are a bit more expensive compared to other sites I've been at.

I like this one that they have:

and I like the one thats at True Supplier:

If the one at TS is the same as the one that's at BW I'm getting the one at TS then lol (plus the one at TS comes with the trackball/ring) does the one at BW just included the bottom piece/front face/rear only? or does it included everything you need for a complete housing set?
    It comes with entire housing and tools. Just so you know, if you enter the discount code 'pinstack' at checkout, you get $20 off. Great deal!

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Then I will be purchasing my housing from here then, thanks.

(But if I want the black trackball I would have to go to TS or CNN) which means that it'll be around the same price for the one at TS even after the discount at BW lol.

I really like the metalic look.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    It comes with entire housing and tools. Just so you know, if you enter the discount code 'pinstack' at checkout, you get $20 off. Great deal!

PIN/ID
    305DA705
    According to FedEx my case will be arriving tomorrow and I'm off too!! Woot! Can't freakin wait! Hahaha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123