Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tell me what you think about your 8900.... mines in the mail and i hope ... BlackBerry Curve forum

volcom4380 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242323e9

I Just Bought The new Curve

Advertisement

Tell me what you think about your 8900.... mines in the mail and i hope its just as good, if not better, than my 8330. Thanks!!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Upgraded from an 8310 and have been very pleased. You'll love the screen, and be surprised how big your 8330 looks and feels once you get your new one.
    Hope you get it soon, and no doubt you'll be pleased.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

volcom4380 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242323e9
    cool and thank you..... my last curve went for a diving expedition to the bottom of lake havasu.... lol. hopefully i decide not to take this one out on the boat.

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I've had the 8900 since was publicly released and I've been very happy. Prior to the 8900 I had a 8100 and 8120. I was not sure how I would like the full QWERTY board compared to the SureType of the Pearl. The transition from the Sure to the Full was very easy. The 8900 is actually thinner than I thought. I have the Seidio case on it and for me it feels better. The 8900 handles audio and video very well...with or without headphones. Please post your opinion when your new BB arrives.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I've had mine for almost a month and I absolutely love it. The screen is awesome and the 4.6 os is just as pleasing. It takes great pics and I love the slimmer size. If you're not a true addict you will become one after you get it.

Cmac no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Had to Try it out

I wanted to test so I got one. I was using a BOLD and I can"t use to the size as I find it too small. I've also gotten use to 3G speeds with the BOLD (AT&T).

If you're coming from a Pearl you'll be very pleased. This is a huge step up.

loreelizabeth no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got the 8900 a couple of days ago and haven't played with it that much but I do love the full QWERTY keyboard as my fellow BB posted. I got hooked on BB's when I bought the 8100 Pearl several years back. Being a fan of the latest technology I thought I wanted a touch screen phone so I got a Samsung Instinct. Well as you can see they aren't what they're cracked up to be so now I'm back to BB and I couldn't be more pleased with the large screen. I can't wait till the themes start rolling out for the 8900!

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    I recently stepped up from an 8120 and am very please. I like the better screen and the new OS. This is the BB i always wanted. Better camera, keyboard, video and audio, and the phone is awesome too.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    No doubt you will love the Javelin. I switched from the Pearl 8120 and feel I have the best Curve for now.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    You'll love the new curve. No disrespect to the 83xx lovers, but the 83xx is like the tubby sister. The 8900 is the hot sexy one. Everything about it is kicked up a notch. Rrrrrrrrr!

Nels no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love my new Curve! The screen, camera, and keyboard are all great. Media playback is excellent as well. You are going to love it!

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am with TMo and I dont have an upgrade due yet for another year. I am so tempted to get the 8900. I will see if they can get me the regular upgrade price as I have been a loyal customer for the last three years but if not I wait another year.

starfall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I love it. Small and powerful.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am really loving it! I come from the pearl family, my last 2 being the 8120 and 8220. 8120 was a great BB but I liked the 4.6 OS. I really wanted to love the 8220 because I love a flip and I love SureType. But it just didn't have the processing power! When I found myself fighting the urge to throw it when I got the hourglass yet again, I figured it was time for a change.

I still miss SureType!!! But this awesome screen makes up for it and the processor keeps up with my multitasking. :-)
    Last edited by gritsinct; 03-25-2009 at 07:24 PM.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up

Youre going to love. Cant say the difference is day and night, but its definitely day and evening. A bit faster and more powerful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast