Ok.. so I have a few email accounts linked to my BB. One is a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

snatraps99 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have several emails linked to my BB. How do I???

Advertisement

Ok.. so I have a few email accounts linked to my BB. One is a yahoo, one is a hotmail, one is a work outlook email, and one is an NFL email address as I work for a football team. How do I pick and choose which email address I SEND messages from so that if/when people reply it goes to certain accounts? Does that make sense? Thanks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    when you send an email,scroll to the top where it says sent using....you can change it there

Thanks... now that brings up another question... My NFL.com email address isn't there. But I get emails sent TO that address. It was set up by our IT guy as some "enterprise server" or something...

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    do you get nfl.com emails on your blackberry?

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~it might be that the NFL.com address is the default one to the BB, but you mention something about a work one. What is the email address to that. That will be the one that is set up from the server, usually

I have two work emails. One is via outlook and just "mycompany".com and the other is @"teamname".NFL.com. I can receive BOTH account email and there is an icon for my company email but not my nfl account. The NFL account was set up through my IT guy... using something called "enterprise service" and I had to "activate" something. The company email was set up the same as my hotmail account... make any sense?

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~got it. Well from what I know you should have icons for all the email addys on your screen, unless you hide them, but I am not sure about your enterprise one. That one usually just goes directly to the message icon and that is why you don't see it. I would try a test message to yourself first to see what is default. You could also go to options, advanced settings, default services and check what is default addy

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Your email address that was activated on the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is usually listed as defaut or desktop. Mine is desktop

that is helpful... thanks!!!!