I used to be real good at navigating this site when I had my pearl ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3

i have been looking and i cant find themes for my curve

Advertisement

I used to be real good at navigating this site when I had my pearl but now I'm having trouble finding themes for my curve 8310. Can someone point me in the right direction. Hell I can't even find the search function anymore. I haven't been on this site since my pearl got ran over bout a year ago

Mosdefin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Welcome back DJ Renegade! Have you downloaded the new Pinstack app? Makes the site pretty easy to navigate from there. Also you might want to check for post by the Doc (Dr_Devious). He's really making a mark on Curve themes.

Hope this is helpful!

EDIT: User name has been corrected.
    Last edited by Mosdefin; 10-19-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: User name Correction
    New Yorker in me will never die...

VZW 8330 Curve - OS 4.5.0.77

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Go up to the "Forums" label above and scroll about half-way down and there is a link for Blackberry Themes. You'll find a ton of themes there.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    exactly like KalebsDad78 said, search the forums find the themes section, and just scroll to 83xx themes,and there ya have it.
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

Dj Renagade no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the help I will try to find it

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You will actually find more themes in the Free themes by genre section than the 83xx themes section. If you go here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/f30/ then click on a sub-category such as automotive themes or Misc. themes. Then you will see how many pages of themes there are in that category and right under that click on "Search Forum" then just search 83xx and you will get a ton of choices.

Just check either the theme thread title or description to see what OS version it is meant for. Many of the newer themes are for OS 4.5 only.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4