Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by jfcooley I don't know about different breed, but sounds to me like ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I don't know about different breed, but sounds to me like you had memory issues etc. I wish we could have gotten a snapshot of your 8900. I'm betting some of your issues with it couldve been addressed and you may have ended up much happier with it.

I see nothing wrong with reverting to an olser device. Wouldn't fault you for it. I just keep thinking the problems you expirienced with it were specific to your 8900 not all 8900s.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Thanks for the "older device"!

I'm a pretty old device.
    I just need a few updates and I will be as good as used
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol. Silly cobra, new blackberrys are for kids

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    What? Some of You guys returned 8900 for your refund $$, because you weren't happy with it. Now you changed your mind about 8900. You ended up to repurchase it. that's sicks. You totally confuse people... I didn't want you throw people included me under your bus.

My intentions were never to offend you. I just stated what I felt.
    Last edited by XBGM3R; 04-25-2009 at 02:30 AM.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R View Post
    What? Some of You guys returned 8900 for your refund $$, because you weren't happy with it. Now you changed your mind about 8900. You ended up to repurchase it. that's sicks. You totally confuse people... I didn't want you throw people included me under your bus.

My intentions were never to offend you. I just stated what I felt.
    This whole thread was just weird from jump..... Droning on and on about how you don't need the whole "upgraded HD screen" and how it just "wasn't the phone for me" and all that crap. Being argumentative to people and telling them they need to "revise their thinking", just because they wanted an OBVIOUS upgrade to the Curve to me was just garbage. Is this in fact true what you say?? I see the OP still has his device listed as 8900. What a waste of everyone's time....
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

LuvMyBbPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XXXXXXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by DaX05 View Post
    With all due respect, you guys are retarded & not human lol. How in the world do you go backwards? Look, I had the 8320, no complaints whatsoever 'til this day. There's just no way I'm returning my 8900. I could go on & on trying to get you back to the 8900, but like they say, whatever rocks your boat. More power to ya! [*_*]
    +1

beks no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm so confused. I love my 8900. I'm so sorry that some of you hate it or it didn't work for you. I'm just still in shock that RIM can't lock it up on the 3g.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted

Lightbulb I May Have To Concur

I've owned the 8900 for 3 days now and I've experienced nothing but problems. I didnt experience a fourth of the problems with my 8320 that im experiencing now with the 8900. Im still within the buyers remorse period so im gonna return it more than likely. I also noticed that the sound on my 8320 is a lot clearer and louder than on the 8900. I dont care about the GPS feature but the camera is crisper on the 8900. 3rd party apps tend to mess up other features on the 8900. That didnt occur on the 8320. I loaded a ton of 3rd party apps and it ran just fine. I dont know why im such a sucker for the latest and greatest phones. My 8320 isnt broken and there was no need to replace it.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    Well, ive re-purchased the 8900, did the new OS upgrade and the phone is much better. Audio is better, etc. The apps are behaving. So I guess we'll see.

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Kudos to you, grapemist. Don't give up on it so quickly. I used to own an 8320 & I never had an issue whatsoever. I've owned an 8900 since its inception & I haven't missed the 8320 one bit. Not that the 8320 is a bad device, its just that the 8900 is far superior in every aspect.
    Be patient with it. You'll be rewarded greatly!
    "Give me ambiguity or give me something else!"

T-Mobile 9700 | OS 6.0.0.344

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by princesseL View Post
    My friend called crazy for returning the 8900 javaline.It just did not work out for me.I am much more comfortable with the 8320!
    I have a couple questions. Can i download the newest os version for the 8320? would have it the video recording option like the sunset curve? Also, i recruited a new blackberry member-- and his already loving it.
    I need some OTA links for cool apps.This might sound childish(20yrs)but there is an iphone app called "make it mine" or something of that sort, it enables you to personalize your carriers name to say whatever, does anybody have that on their blackberry?
    I also signed up for socialscope but on the waiting list, is there any difference between twitterberry and SS, the only twitterrberry i had kept vibrating but showed no updates.

Sincerely,
    Pprez
    WOW. 8900 is much faster than 8320 with 4x the ram. Especially with the latest os update. But hey its what one prefer.

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beks View Post
    I'm so confused. I love my 8900. I'm so sorry that some of you hate it or it didn't work for you. I'm just still in shock that RIM can't lock it up on the 3g.
    I'm sure 3G will come out any minute since I JUST got the 8900 and am nowhere near an upgrade! I'm perfectly happy with the 8900. No way I'd trade it for an 8320.

PIN/ID
    Posted
    *** Question Guys ***
    I purchased a 16gb card for my 8900. I transfered all of my ringtones (mp3's mind you) from my 4gb card to my 16gb on my computer and when I inserted it into my 8900, the ringtones didnt transfer over. What did I do wrong?

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by grapemist View Post
    *** Question Guys ***
    I purchased a 16gb card for my 8900. I transfered all of my ringtones (mp3's mind you) from my 4gb card to my 16gb on my computer and when I inserted it into my 8900, the ringtones didnt transfer over. What did I do wrong?
    You didn't format it in the phone before you transferred all the RTs. That's probably what you did wrong. Format the card, put it in the phone and format it there, then do the transfer of mp3s to the RT folder and you should be OK.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234