Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by Dabbill I never used an 83xx phone, but I don't see why ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbill View Post
    I never used an 83xx phone, but I don't see why you would want to go to a slower phone. A worse screen and loose either wifi or gps.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Completely agree! I had the 8320 from Tmobile, and the addition of the GPS, the sharp screen, the much faster processor is incomparable. The biggest addition is the incredible amount of memory, and the simply perfect browser. Do you realize the web browser shows the pages in better "like a computer" form than the iPhone?! I would never go back to my 8320...

princesseL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    hey man the 8320 blue looks slicker than the 8900 i personally wouldnt go go from an 8900 to 8320 but the 8230 is a great phone and if it makes you happy thats all that matters all BB's core features go throughout their phones
    the 83xx seem reliable out of all of them ( in my opinon) they have been around longer and are more trusted. I do not regret my decision of returning the 8900.My friend actually went and bought one because she saw with me it. I am just pissed that i have to wait close to 30 days to get my 300 dollars back from T-mobile.

I was surprised it took me than 5 minutes to get their money,but i was have to wait 30 days to get mines..whatever gives tmobile.
    I appreciate everybody in this post for being courteous and respectful to others opinon.
    *payoob* take notes.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Not like the last thread...

They keep the money for 30 days to collect the interest on it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by princesseL View Post
    because on the 832 it offers you a full view, you don't have to scroll from L-R. I am sure whether it was the os, or just the device but it just didn't work out for me.
    L-R? I don't scroll from l-R unless I am using IE as browser ident.

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    L-R? I don't scroll from l-R unless I am using IE as browser ident.
    no idea. i only used the bb browser. not fan of opera mini.

Dunno either, but I've never had to scroll. Not a fan of opera either, avoid it when I can.

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Not like the last thread...

They keep the money for 30 days to collect the interest on it.
    I better collect my full refund. I sent it within the 14 days trial period. i packaged everything even the rebate form.

PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Dunno either, but I've never had to scroll. Not a fan of opera either, avoid it when I can.
    It might sound crazy not wanting the latest device i was not happy with it. I didnt feel the slightest difference but the color. the memory is not a big issue, i feel my 8320 is much faster than the 8900. i'm a different breed???

shyboyrico no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got the 8320. I upgraded from the 8100. I'm waiting until all of the known issues are "Known" before I get the 8900.I know the 8320 inside and out and I can take it apart and put it back together again.(I work as a tech rep for T-mobile BlackBerry) I also know what to do when it goes wrong.I have GPS in my car, so that's not a big deal.But the Higher Res screen and more internal memory would be nice! Maybe in another 6 months.

Karis no está en línea Stack level 2
    Look guys I have the bold used the storm and javelin
    Best part is I still like or u could say love the curve 8310 and 8320
    There is no problm in degrading a machine as long as ur comfortable with it
    Its not I who says tht I have hundreds of ppl who will support me on this issue
    To each his own
    Lol some ppl think othrwise
    Grow up guys all tht gillters is not gold
    Fine javelin and bold r fast machines so wht if a 8310 solves my purpose to hell with world
    Rest all fine guys
    ROCK ON

Quote Originally Posted by princesseL View Post
    It might sound crazy not wanting the latest device i was not happy with it. I didnt feel the slightest difference but the color. the memory is not a big issue, i feel my 8320 is much faster than the 8900. i'm a different breed???
    I don't know about different breed, but sounds to me like you had memory issues etc. I wish we could have gotten a snapshot of your 8900. I'm betting some of your issues with it couldve been addressed and you may have ended up much happier with it.

I see nothing wrong with reverting to an olser device. Wouldn't fault you for it. I just keep thinking the problems you expirienced with it were specific to your 8900 not all 8900s.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Well I totally caved in and went back to the 8900. I really miss the keyboard and beautiful screen. Yes I'm weak!

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Well I totally caved in and went back to the 8900. I really miss the keyboard and beautiful screen. Yes I'm weak!
    im surprised you didnt list the fact that 5.0 brings some very nice tweaks lol

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by shyboyrico View Post
    I got the 8320. I upgraded from the 8100. I'm waiting until all of the known issues are "Known" before I get the 8900.I know the 8320 inside and out and I can take it apart and put it back together again.(I work as a tech rep for T-mobile BlackBerry) I also know what to do when it goes wrong.I have GPS in my car, so that's not a big deal.But the Higher Res screen and more internal memory would be nice! Maybe in another 6 months.
    How are you a tech rep for T-Mo BlackBerry and you not know it's full capabilities and limitations not to mention the "known issues" of the 8900??? That to me is puzzling.... Please explain.
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    I downgraded from the 8100 to the 8700 way back when (purchased it off a stacker too) 4.2 was released for the 8700. I prefered the build and full qwerty (though it missed some nice features such as camera/memory card). In this case though I wouldn't imagine downgrading. Between the improved build quality & design, higher res screen, gps + wifi, faster processor, more memory and newer OS options, I just see it as a natural progression that has trumped my 8320.

I am interested to see how it will run 4.6+ (if/when released). It's a pretty resource heavy OS. (edit to put 4.6, my mind was wandernig when I put 4.5)
    Last edited by blackninja; 04-17-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast