Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

My friend called crazy for returning the 8900 javaline.It just did not work out for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

princesseL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304ca93d

I dumped the 8900 for a 8320!

Advertisement

My friend called crazy for returning the 8900 javaline.It just did not work out for me.I am much more comfortable with the 8320!
    I have a couple questions. Can i download the newest os version for the 8320? would have it the video recording option like the sunset curve? Also, i recruited a new blackberry member-- and his already loving it.
    I need some OTA links for cool apps.This might sound childish(20yrs)but there is an iphone app called "make it mine" or something of that sort, it enables you to personalize your carriers name to say whatever, does anybody have that on their blackberry?
    I also signed up for socialscope but on the waiting list, is there any difference between twitterberry and SS, the only twitterrberry i had kept vibrating but showed no updates.

Sincerely,
    Pprez

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I went from an 8900 to a 8320. I know exactly what you mean. I'm on a flip now though. I really missed the 4.6 os.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

princesseL no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304ca93d
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I went from an 8900 to a 8320. I know exactly what you mean. I'm on a flip now though. I really missed the 4.6 os.
    Haha, so you feel my pain! I hated the fact that screen loaded to slow, I always had to scroll. the folders.. i just couldnt, and i dont regret my decision

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    You can download the new os for the 8320, 4.5.081 and it will have video capabilities.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Good luck with that!

--HeavyC.

Dabbill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ADC49A
    I never used an 83xx phone, but I don't see why you would want to go to a slower phone. A worse screen and loose either wifi or gps.

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    I agree Dabbil...they can have my 8900 when they can pry it from y cold dead hands....

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by princesseL View Post
    Haha, so you feel my pain! I hated the fact that screen loaded to slow, I always had to scroll. the folders.. i just couldnt, and i dont regret my decision

Maybe that's why Dabbil???
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

DaX05 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    With all due respect, you guys are retarded & not human lol. How in the world do you go backwards? Look, I had the 8320, no complaints whatsoever 'til this day. There's just no way I'm returning my 8900. I could go on & on trying to get you back to the 8900, but like they say, whatever rocks your boat. More power to ya! [*_*]

PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I don't consider switching to a device that works for you from a device that doesn't going backwards. It doesn't matter to me how many features a phone has if they're not working. I'm really glad there are 8900 users who didn't have to constantly return their device. After my 4th time I was done.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    Hmm well couldve just changed the os, maybe it was more stable? But just a suggestion, I would never go back to my pearl! Lol well.. Maybe if it had wifi gps nicer screen and more tactile keyboard.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I would call you crazy, but to each his/her own.
    I've been very happy with my 8900. Does all I ask, gives me little trouble. Even took 5.0 with no hassle. With that I think I may like it more, although the jury is still out.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    I don't consider switching to a device that works for you from a device that doesn't going backwards. It doesn't matter to me how many features a phone has if they're not working. I'm really glad there are 8900 users who didn't have to constantly return their device. After my 4th time I was done.
    I would have to agree as I went back to the original Curve from the Bold. Sure the screen is good and the OS was pretty to look at. However, my problems consisted of reboots, poor 3G (especially when it rained) and slow navigation between menus, and its kinda big. Im a man but I dont have man hands so that was a deal breaker.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Would have believed OS upgrade would have solved some of those issues.

PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    All of my returns were hardware issues that an upgraded os was not going to fix. Like you said, to each his or her own. If every model was for everybody then they would just make one!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast