Today I had my old Verizon number ported over to my 8300. For a couple ... BlackBerry Curve forum

emerson no está en línea Stack level 1

I can hear them, they can't hear me on car bluetooth

Advertisement

Today I had my old Verizon number ported over to my 8300. For a couple of hours people were getting "number out of order" messages, then it cleared up. However, now people are saying they can't hear me on the bluetooth, but I can hear them fine. I did a battery pull but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas? It was all working perfectly before this. Thanks in advance.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: I can hear them, they can't hear me on car bluetooth

you don't have the mute button pushed on the BT do you? Or on the Blackberry?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

Can they hear you NOT on bluetooth? When you use the phone withouth te bluetooth, is ther eany difference? I did the same thing, Verizon to ATT and had no issues.

Make sure your bluetooth is set up correctly, try calling yourself and going to voicemail, then try it again w/o the bluettoth, to eliminate that as the problem. And as Melissaox said, check the mute button (top left of the phone)
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E

emerson no está en línea Stack level 1

I checked the mute buttons, but this is an intermittent problem. I'll get one call that can hear me fine, then one right after that that can barely hear me or not hear me at all. I think I'll try a restore from before I had my number ported over and see if that makes any difference...maybe some of the Bluetooth software got corrupted or something.

davejenschorr no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is the EXACT problem I'm having. My system is Alpine cda-9887 in dash stereo... not cheap. Can someone help?