The 3 pack of Gel Skins for the curve from my work (AT&T)....i thought they ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amosrock no está en línea Stack level 2

I Bought...

Advertisement

The 3 pack of Gel Skins for the curve from my work (AT&T)....i thought they were going to be just like the ones we sold for the pearl where they fit well but they are so rubbery they are hard to get in and out of your pocket...but they're not...they're actually quite smooth. i'm really diggin em so far...anyone else used em?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: I Bought...

I have three---orange blue and white. I really want different colors, but these suffice. I really like them too!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

The person who sold me m curve had a pearl with a lime greenskin on it. It looked like ****, so I did nto buy one for my curve. Maybe I will look at this.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I actually love the skins I got for my Pearl. I have the black, magenta and white ones but want the others.

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I just bought the 3 skin pack from AT&T like 20 min ago. It came with orange, blue & white. I really like them! I like how they fit nice and tight. While at AT&T I asked if they sold screen protectors since these dont protect the screen and the girl asked what phone I had. I said the Curve and she said "Oh I just bought a pack of screen protects for my Treo but they dont fit so do you want one?" So I got a free screen protector thanks to extremely nice AT&T girl. My Curve is now protected woohoo! I highly suggest the skins from AT&T...only downside is that I wish they came in more colors like pink, red and black!