my computer keeps telling me to enable it... but i dont know how... BlackBerry Curve forum

kennyt no está en línea Stack level 1

I am a newb, but how do i activate mass storage mode?

Advertisement

my computer keeps telling me to enable it... but i dont know how

360Challenge no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: I am a newb, but how do i activate mass storage mode?

Go to options>advanced options>media card and turn mass storage support to on.

Blkr da Berry no está en línea Stack level 5

switch the WHEN CONNECTED: to prompt so that when you do connect to your pc it'll ask you right away on yer bb, rather than having to go to options and all that.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

^^However, if you do this it will ask every time unless you check do not ask again.

nvidiageek no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would add that if you're connecting your BB phone to your BB desktop software and attempting to do anything with Media Manager - you will actually need to turn mass storage mode on in two locations.

The first is through the phone using options/advanced options/media card - turn mass storage mode support to: ON and turn Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to either: ON or PROMPT (be sure to save before exiting).

The second is while in the advanced options/media card screen and connected via USB to your Media Manager software (BB or Roxio for BB) to click the BB button (left of your scroll wheel) and select Enable USB Mass Storage. This is what is required for your Media Manager software to actually see your media card files and allow you to control them.

Most of these issues I have found with the introduction of the Roxio for BB Media Manager with V4.3 software.

Hope this helps...