Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Papag MotoUp, it ain't quite like that although I admit to being ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Papag View Post
    MotoUp, it ain't quite like that although I admit to being a BB addict. Wish I had a racing mower though.....
    LOL, I know, I was just giving you a hard time. I know exactly what you were saying.

And just to clear things up from comments from a few posts over the last year or so ( I felt I should give an explanation because it was so much fun), I don't have a racing mower. It was a simple Craftsman mower. My wife and I just recently built a new house, and sold our old house which sat on half an acre. When I first mowed it and found out it took me 3 1/2 hours to mow, I bought a rider.

I was young, and would have friends and family over all the time. One of my friends got the wild idea to hop on my snow board, hook up one of my motorcycle straps to the back of the mower with a wooden dowel through the end of the strap as if it were a handle, and "lawn surf" behind the mower. Keep in mind top speed was 5 mph.

So in my semi-inebriated state in the back yard on a nice summer night, I decided to stand up on the seat while pulling the lawn surfer (as you see in my avatar, blades not running obviously) while I was dragging him behind on the snow board. When I say dragging, I mean dragging. he didn't stay standing for very long.

Fun times.

prudent89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
    I have a BOLD and I had to try out the 89hundo. It's definately an
    Uprgrade from the 83xx series(looks, feel, speed WiFi).
    Unfortunately I've grown to like the size of the BOLD. Also,
    Losing 3G is a bummer too.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    I agree with CMAC about giving up the 3G. I haven't had my hands on the 8900 but my 8310. Was my fav for a good year.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    just clicked this thread to make sure you weren't hitting on any of my ladies.
    With a face like that, who would even try
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Ah feel the love ya'll

My first BB was a 8100 (when it first came out) which was sweet. My oldest daughter decided she needed it more than I did because it was white (tmo) and it fit nicely in her jeans. So I bought a 8800 for myself for the GPS. But I missed having a camera. So I bought another 8100 for me. Than TMO offered me a 8120 for the tax only as an upgrade (retail store). I jumped right on that! That was 4 months ago. Then when my second line came up for upgrade I went with the 8900, and it is just sweet. Smaller than my 8800, more powerfull than my pearl (new OS) and just plain high tech. This is the BB I always wanted, and thought it hould be. So between myself and 3 kids we have 5 BB's between us. 8100,8800,2 8120's and now my 8900.

I used to drag riders on the grass when I lived on the right coast with my Ski-do on the grass. But they had to really hang on! That thing would scoot on grass.

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I LOVE the 8900 definitely an uprgade from the 8320. BUT... I really wish it had 3g.. Wonder why they didn't put that in.. Anyone knows?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    just clicked this thread to make sure you weren't hitting on any of my ladies.
    I had to check the OP myself....

I believe the Cat and his ladies are safe ;-)

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db
    For now, anyways.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12