hey. I just bot the curve a few day ago. I set it up to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ivona007 no está en línea Stack level 1

Huge email issues

Advertisement

hey. I just bot the curve a few day ago. I set it up to receive my personal emails and used the destop software to sync. The problem is that I am missing some features. In the folder list I have no folders for the emai. No sent mail or deleted items or inbox.
    HELP please

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Huge email issues

Do you have the brower icon? try going in options> advanced options> host routing table > menu > register now. If that does not pop it try resending service books from your providers website. welcome to the stacks. post back if you need more assistance

hey. I did all of the above and nothing. I do receive emails and I have no problems with sending them. Reconcile is on but msgs sent via bb dont show up in my sent folder in my outlook.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Well in your outlook when you send a message does it show up in your inbox? You might need to create a rule in your outlook for such sent messages via BB to be put into your sent messages folder

in my outlook when I send a message it shows in the sent messages folder. It just seems like the BB does not sync with my Outlook. The recocile in on on the BB but in the desktop manager that option ia dimmed