Ok I have v4.5.0.45 on my curve right now. I enabled HTML, resent my service ... BlackBerry Curve forum

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2

Question Html on Sprint Curve

Advertisement

Ok I have v4.5.0.45 on my curve right now. I enabled HTML, resent my service books and performed a battery pull like I was instructed. I still can't view html emails. I have seen on here where other stackers who have a Sprint Curve and stated they can view html emails......grr please advise. Thx in advance.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have Sprint 8330 and my HTML email is working. Are the emails just coming in Standard? I'm actually upgrading my 8330 to the new released 4.5.0.51 which fixed the voicemail text not showing up. Also did you have another viewer before like BBSmart etc... if you did make sure you have those uninstalled because you wont need it anymore or disable it from been your default email.

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    I just upgraded to that OS you mentioned and now I can view my emails HTML. It makes such a difference. Like seeing them as they are intended to be viewed. Such an awesome device and I had to view emails in the previous format..blah!

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad it worked out for you. The .51 has fixed a lot of bugs compare to .33 & .45 So far everything I use On my BBC is working,including my 3rd party Apps I'm using.