Hey Guys, BB Curve 8320 running 4.5.0.81 Fiji. Amazing. No problems what so ever so ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MarkTaylor22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243AF028

HTML Email NOT automaticly downloading on Curve 8320 Tmobile

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

BB Curve 8320 running 4.5.0.81 Fiji. Amazing. No problems what so ever so far, except my HTML email isin't automaticly fetching it. Instead I have to click the blackberry button and click "Get Images." I've gone into the email settings, and it set to YES to "HTML options, and to download." Am I doing something wrong? I would expect it would automaticly download every email that has HTML in it? no?

Thanks!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    when you are viewing your E-mails and hit menu, do you see an option for "get HTML"?

I didn't see it for a long time and didn't know what people were talking about when they mentioned how nice it is to see the HTML E-mails.

but once I discovered that's how you retrieve them I was STOKED!!
    hopefully this will work for you.
    let us know.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Mark, you will always have to "Get Images" for externally linked images. It is an internet security issue, there for your protection.

Jahmezz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hey guys, just upgraded my t-mobile curve 8320 to a 4.5.81. I see they finally got it right this time! Everything works! Even the myfaves. I'm just having one problem though. I'm reading your posts and I don't see an html option. Am I doing something wrong? I went to messages and it's not there. I even went to the individual mailboxes and I still don't see it. Does anyone offer some advice?

tuteblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A972A9
    log in to your bis account and resend your service books that after you resend them got to your email>options>email setting and you will see the option for HTML or call your provider they would be able resend the service books for you...

jwile20vt no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am coming from a 8330 on sprint and had/have 4.5 on them ...both I never was able to have to auto download the html I have to get images and I have everything setup correct for settings ..

I started thinking about it more ...I figure you have to click load images on regular email sometimes so maybe that's why its not auto?

Anyone have there working automaticly downloading the html?

focuztorch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Yes resending the service books work did update to 81 and had few bb messenger issue but html rocks~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha. I need help 2. I follow all the above suggestion. Send the service book reload the new version 4.5 n still whem I open my email I only c a bunch of letters n link n when I go to menu I only c "get link". Can anyone. Plz tell me what I'm doing Wrong n what I suppost to br be looking 4 in the email.
    Help plz
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

clownin72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    sorash, I had the same problem and tried everything. Finally after I went in and deleted the service books to my email accounts(the ones with @ in them) then resent the service books. Also only new emails sent after the service books are sent will have the option to get images. You might even have to do a battery pull after gettin the service books. Hope this helps

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by clownin72 View Post
    sorash, I had the same problem and tried everything. Finally after I went in and deleted the service books to my email accounts(the ones with @ in them) then resent the service books. Also only new emails sent after the service books are sent will have the option to get images. You might even have to do a battery pull after gettin the service books. Hope this helps
    What I was gonna say...lol resend service books do a battery pull and wait for a new email because it will not work on old emails.

clownin72 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yea or just cheat and forward one from another account cause youre obsessed to get it right like I am lmao
    HOOK'EM HORNS!!!!!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clownin72 View Post
    yea or just cheat and forward one from another account cause youre obsessed to get it right like I am lmao
    lol @ the added sig....

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey this just worked for me, delete and resend the service books, thanks

tdawg no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    241F06A2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Mark, you will always have to "Get Images" for externally linked images. It is an internet security issue, there for your protection.
    Yea but you might as well not have it set to YES. If i always have to download images. It should be a option to download all no matter what. And I am still trying to figure what kind of security is being given??
    BB8900 is mine!