I have a 4.5.0.52 OS on my AT&T BB Curve 8310 I'm not receiving HTML ... BlackBerry Curve forum

groundzero2010 no está en línea Stack level 2

HTML & Sending Video

Advertisement

I have a 4.5.0.52 OS on my AT&T BB Curve 8310

I'm not receiving HTML Emails nor can I send HTML emails from my phone.

Also I can send a video email to a computer email address but when I send it to another BB it receives but when you click open attachment all it shows is the name of the file attachment name and never actually opens it up in the BB media player.

Anyone help out with these problems?

JasonHDD no está en línea Stack level 3
    You should log into your carriers BIS page HERE and re-send the service books. Also, open your browser>menu>options> and make sure "support HTML Tables" is checked marked. Along with Enable Java script and support style sheets.
    Also, old e-mails will no show up as HTML.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Also, keep in mind that you cannot COMPOSE HTML emails on your BlackBerry.

And as for the video, are they running 4.5 on theirs as well? If they are running anything other than that, they will not be able to download the videos directly onto their blackberry.

groundzero2010 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I found a way to send video over MMS. I'm sending from my BB Curve OS 4.5 to another phone with the same config. I had to record the video in MMS Mode (176x144), which must've been the thing I was doing wrong. Unless theres a way to send in a Normal (240x180)????

Also, I just rest my service books and set my browser config to Support Html Tables like suggested. How can I find out if I'm receiving HTML emails for sure?