Apologies if this has been covered a million times before - but I could not ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bishee no está en línea Stack level 1

Howto ringtones

Apologies if this has been covered a million times before - but I could not find it on search.

I have an mp3 file that I would like to use as a ringtone. Please would someone point me to a simple (all-steps included) way that this can be done? I am new to the forum , as is my experience with my first new BB curve.

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    have you tried yet??

i tried look in the how to section, but the link for the step by step page is no longer there.

have you tried plugging in your bb to your computer??

it should prompt you to use as mass storage, if it does, then click yes, then drag and drop the audio file into your ringtone folder. also try the desktop manager.

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    There is a web site you can go on from your computer. go there make a free profile which takes about 3-5 mins after that go to make ringtone and upload your MP3. After the upload you will be given the option to expand or shorten the length and section of the mp3 you uploaded. Click done\finished. Then there are two ways to get it to your phone (A) from your computer on myxertones click the send to phone option and it will send you an mms message. (B) from your blackberry browser go to and do a search on your username and just click on the appropriate links