lol, ive had my blackberry for a few months now. i can say im honestly ... BlackBerry Curve forum

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2

How To Use My 8320 To It's Fullest

Advertisement

lol, ive had my blackberry for a few months now. i can say im honestly addicted to it. anyway, whats tha advantage of wifi? i still dont fully understand. and how do i set it up on my fone. also what are some good applications and tricks that you use, if you use any? thank you so much in advance

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    If you have hotspot at home with tmo you get free calls with the wifi. I also get faster internet conection on my phone once my router pics up the wifi from my phone. I also get faster connection when im near a starbucks, maxi java or any ones house that has an unlocked router.
    Blazen2000-bb4life

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Well the best app so far to me is vlingo and second would be XM Radio, absolutely love it

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Oh yes do a battery pull often, say atleast weekly and from your homescreen hold the alt key down while pressing lglg and clear your event log. Mine runs faster after this ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    Viigo...Google Maps...HP15C calculator...Nobex Radio Companion...these are a few of my favorite things...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2

the benefits

OK, Hot spot with T Mo is really good to use, especially if you live in a building, or an older house with lesser signal than you get outdoors. I live in a newly developed neighborhood, just out side of town. the closest tower is about 4 miles away... when I pull in my driveway, my hot Spot @ Home kicks my curve from Tmo - to my wireless router. its perfect for me.

Another thing that is really cool to use with the curve for weather, stocks, news feeds and aout everything else is Y! Go. the mobile Yahoo app. very nice for the curve.

And I must agree with Vlingo and Google Maps as well

last but not least...

Brickbreaker. If all else fails and you can find no more uses for your curve, there is ALWAYS BRICKBREAKER

PurpleMonkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2179f3c8
    Brickbreaker is serious addictive... I've gotten in so much trouble from the ex about it...

Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ^^^^ Same Here HAHA...

Until I got her a curve... now she's trying to beat my high score!