If I'm home all day and want to use the PC to do all the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ashley_bc no está en línea Stack level 2

How to stop BB 8320 from downloading emails?

Advertisement

If I'm home all day and want to use the PC to do all the emails, is there a way for me to stop my BB from downloading emails to save phone company's space charge?
    Can I put the 'downloading email' feature back "ON" when I am about to leave the house again? If I do that, will the device download ALL emails that it didn't download when it was off? If so, how do I prevent that so I only get new emails?

Side Question: When I started using BB, it only downloaded emails that are new. (Emails that arrived AFTER the device email was activated) Can BB download ALL emails from my Gmail or email server? Not that I want to do that but I might eventually do for some folders full of emails.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: How to stop BB 8320 from downloading emails?

It's not possible to select which emails you want to go to your BB. If the email account is tied to the BB then it will always get them. If you just turn of your Data, and then turn it back on you will start receiving the ones that you device hasn't retrieved.

As for getting old emails, the only way I have found to do this is to resend them to yourself. Other wise there is no way to get them to your BB.